We sell and weld studs in accordance with PN-EN ISO 13918 standards. These bolts are welded on the surface of steel structures, which are later poured with concrete – in this way they act as a sort of coupling between steel structure and concrete. They are made of structural steel of S235J2+C450 or S355J2+C450 type. Our bolts are sold in the European Union and have been granted with European Technical Approval and CE certificate.
Resistance welding of studs with 3-25 mm diameter is performed by qualified professionals who use specialised equipment. Resistance welding is performed on:
- Structures which combine steel with concrete (bridges, industrial buildings, multi-storey halls and car-parks).
- Steel structures (welding to facades, beams, pillars).
- Shipbuilding (insulations, group of wires, non-slip floors, hatch covers, hatches).
- Construction of machines and conatiners (containers, air conditioning and ventilation systems, food industry).
- Cold stores and power plants (assembly of thermal insulation panels on the walls, containers, boilers, ash-pits).
Studs welding compliant with PN-EN ISO 14555 standard, includes:
- preparation of QAP,
- routing and cleaning of the surface,
- quality control and inspection.
In order to obtain more details, please visit our website: